Asanoha Wall Hanging PDF Pattern
Make this intricate stained glass wall hanging without piecing individual segments!
Magical Bias Tape and Twin Needles!
Skill Level: Advanced Sewer
Better to work with a Sewing machine
Finished size approx: 128xm c 92cm
Due to the popularity of this product, limited numbers of this kit are available.
The materials you need
- 12 kind Japanese Yuwa Naomi Fabrics 50x 55cm
- Lining fabric
- Iron-on Batting
- 6mm iron-on bias tape: Gold Metallic 5m, Grey 5m, Navy 5m, Green 5m and Black 10m
- 6 plastic disc cover buttons
- Pattern and Instructions
- 4mm wide Twin Needle for securing the iron-on bias tape.
- Instruction and pattern
- Backing fabric 140x 110cm
You will also need
Black and red marking pens
4mm wide twin needle
Sharpest Needles from Japan
Template plastic or stiff cardboard
Sharp pointed scissors
Quilting Safety pins
Long ruler with metric increments
Ninja Timber presser (optional)
Heavy Duty Threads
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.